It has been bought to my attention that there is an unofficial Facebook page for the Textiles East Fair with incorrect dates. . We have had a great 2 days, thanks for all your support and we look forward to seeing you next year. Please use the facebook link on the webpage to reach the official facebook page for the latest information
The college canteen will be running a cash paid café style service
Hot Chocolate £1.40
Bacon Rolls £2.00
Sausage Rolls £2.00
Pan au choc £1.50
danish pastry’s £1.90
Croissant jam, butter £1.50
Millionaire bar all @ £1.75
Sandwich and rolls £2.75
Jacket and Fillings £3.50
Quiche or Tart Hot New and Salad £3.50
Plaited cold Salads £3.50
Salad Pots £2.50
Soup roll butter £2.60
Fresh Fruit Salads £1.95
Fresh fruit £0.60
- Art Van Go-27 years of creative materials for the mixed media and textile arts. Art materials, dyes, papers, fabrics, tools & equipment. Shop, workshop & exhibitions: online shop, mail order and mobile shop.
- Tudor Rose Patchwork– a large range of interesting patchwork fabrics along with haberdashery products, threads, yarns, books, buttons, ribbons,as well as a range of kits.
- Makit Lace Supplies– lace-making and needle-craft supplies
- Agnes Creations– Passionate about ethnic designs, colours and patterns, Agnes works with African fabrics to create original pictures, necklaces,earrings,bags,etc..
- Claire’s Creative Craft Cabin– a wide selection of unusual bits and bobs for your crafting needs.
- The African Fabric Shop– Unique, wide range of vivid colours and bold patterns from across Africa. Hand-dyed and hand-woven textiles Wax prints, batik, beads and baskets. Come along for some colourful African Inspiration!
- Sandra Beech– Hand dyed threads, fabrics and fibres
- Silk Sensations- silk ribbons, hand dyed ribbons, fabric for embroidery, projects, silk painted scarves, embroidered greetings cards and kits
- 21st Century Yarns– Unique hand-dyed threads and fabrics in a wonderful array of colours and textures, unique designer packs. Suitable for all creative textile art.
- Gallowglass -Antique lace and trimmings including genuine old beads and sequins , antique and collectible needlework tools and accessories
- Batiks n Beads– Batiks, hand dyed threads, felt and Japanese beads, cubes and seeds. Plus Indian style bag kits.
- Spangles– Beading kits, tools,equipment, wires, threads, loose beads, findings etc.. plus bead/beading books.
- Creative Stitch Suffolk– is a City & Guilds approved centre based in Ipswich. Courses include patchwork, quilting and machine embroidery. Come and see us demonstrating screen printing and discharge techniques.
- The Fabric Shop- (Eye, Suffolk) have a wide range of fabrics and haberdashery. We have been trading for 30 years.
- Manfield Craft– specialises in knitting and crochet accessories, kits and patterns. Using the best quality yarns our kits make excellent, original gifts.
- Jewellery by Hazel & Janet– a wide variety of hand woven jewellery in various sizes, colours and techniques.
- Fibretastic– creative, unique handspun yarn, embroidery silks and textured threads for textile artists, weavers and knitters. Alongside exclusive hand blended fibres for spinning or felting.
- Daisy Chain Designs– Specialising in patchwork patterns and kits. We also sell fantastic buttons, ribbons, ric rac and fabric.
- The Old Bookshop– supply out of print/secondhand books on Costume, Fashion, Textiles, Embroidery.
- The Arty Crafty Place Ltd– will be showcasing a fabulous range of hand carved Indian printing blocks, fabric paints and fabric blanks
- Mulberry Silk-Patricia supplies packs of hand wound silks in beautiful colour schemes, silk ribbon and silk noil.
- Spinspired-Hand carded fleece, various breed. Handspun/hand dyed yarn. Hand crafted craft equipment.Unique hand crafted garments, and kits. Spinning, blending and tapestry weaving demonstrations. Willingly given help and advice.
- The Calico Cat- Hand dyed threads, woolmix felt, ribbons, buttons and a range of stitichers’ gifts and accessories including pin cushions, needle books and scissor fobs.
- Felt Meets Cloth– Abigail Thomas works with the ancient craft of feltmaking with wool to create unique (and often usable) works of art: from plant pots to large sculptural works
- Liz Reed Designer Maker-Liz searches the British coast for driftwood to make quirky folk. Each character is unique and clothed in a hand knitted British Wool jumper and recycled materials
- Etui Coterie– We’re passionate about fibre arts and want to bring Japanese braiding to life for you. Come and have ago, see our great kits and get advice
- Tilly Rose– Textile artist and regular presenter on Create and Craft TV with a passion for working with vintage textiles, layering of fabrics, slow stitching and free-motion embroidery
- Melly Made Designs– Textile Artist with a passion for working with transfer paint and stitched flora and fauna. Using Vilene, organza, transfer dyes, soldering iron and stitch
- Caroline Hyde-Brown– A unique collections of embroidered textiles, designed exclusively for home interiors.
- Thread of Life– Wide range of crochet hooks, tunisian hooks, broomsticks, hairpin tools, haberdashery, booklets, patterns, cottons and more. Got a crochet question? Helen Jordon will do her utmost to help you.
- Wool Zone– Quality yarns at everyday prices. Beautiful yarns from Drops, Opal, Schoppelwolle and West Yorkshire Spinners. Plus knitting and crochet kits for all abilities and needles and accessories.
- Glenroy Designs– We offer an inspiring range of contemporary and classic fabric for patchwork, quilting, sewing and crafting. We also provide scrap bags from Moda and Art Gallery Fabrics.
- Rosalind Castling- Selling antique and vintage textiles, magazines, haberdashery, embroideries, linens, sewing equipment and accessories.
- Rosie B Yarns– hand dyed, natural yarns and fibres for knitting, crochet,weaving, felting and spinning.
All Trade spaces are now taken, however the list above may be subject to change so please check this page for updates
I am Claire Cousins, a Textile Teacher and the Proprietor of Claire’s Creative Craft Cabin and it is my pleasure to share my passion through this new Textile Fair. I will be bringing together textile artists and textile retailers to a local Cambridgeshire college where I hope you may join us too in the celebration of this growing art and craft.